If you like traveling around the world and celebrate different events like New Year, celebrating Happy New Year 2021 in Amsterdam would be the best thing about your traveling experience. This is a great city of lights with gabled facades, cruises, parties, restaurants with delicious food, and exotic fireworks.
So if you are planning to go to Amsterdam and celebrate the Happy New Year 2021, make sure that you read this full article to get all the information you need to know about the event. We will be telling you about places to go in the capital of the Netherlands and different ways of celebrating New Year there.
If you are interested to know how other countries will be celebrating Happy New year 2021, then you must need to read our article about the Rarest tradition of Happy new year 2021 around the world.
You are going to know about various Happy New Year 2020 Amsterdam party scenes, restaurants, and public places where you can be on the eve of New Year in the city. There are some best Amsterdam New Year’s Eve packages and deal discussed as well. So let us begin with that.
Happy New Year 2021 Amsterdam Party
Just like they do on every New Year’s Eve, the people of Amsterdam are going to celebrate with full passion and the parties there are always rocking. These parties are everywhere around the city in different clubs and pubs. The parties for New Year are even on the streets so you need to get out of your hotels and homes to be there.
There are different things which the people of Amsterdam do between 26th to 31st December. They send each other New Year’s cards on which the New Year Wishes and Greetings are written. Many remember their loved ones who are living far away from them.
The public places, pubs, and clubs are full of people who are giving toasting with their friends and family. Also, Christmas trees are built and lit all around the city. There are clubhouse parties and raves going on so just make sure that you are there to enjoy.
Happy New Year 2021 Amsterdam Cruise
When events like New Year are going on, a cruise would be the best place to be. When it comes to the city of Amsterdam, there are plenty of these cruises where you can do. Here, we have listed some of the best New Year Amsterdam Cruises where you can be to celebrate New Year’s Eve 2021:
Amsterdam City Canal Cruise:
Here are some of the top facilities you will be enjoyed on this cruise:
- 75-minute sightseeing cruise on Amsterdam’s canals
- Glide around Amsterdam’s UNESCO-protected canals and admire the passing sights
- Pass top Amsterdam landmarks such as the City Hall and Anne Frank House
- Take photos of sights such as the Golden Bend and Westerkerk, the church where Rembrandt is buried
- Enjoy front-row views of the 17th-century gabled houses, bridges and leafy canal paths
- Hear tales of Amsterdam’s heritage via the recorded commentary, available in 19 languages
Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise:
On this cruise, you will be enjoying the following benefits:
- 5-hour evening candlelit cruise along Amsterdam’s canals
- Enjoy the romance and illuminated sights of Amsterdam’s UNESCO-listed canals
- Pass top Amsterdam attractions such as the Anne Frank House, Golden Bend and Westerkerk
- Soak up the fairytale-like views of twinkling buildings, bridges, and houseboats
- Learn about the city’s history and 17th-century Golden Age from the onboard commentary
- Enjoy a complimentary drink and purchase other drinks and snacks while you cruise.
Hour Luxury Canal Tour starting at Anne Frank House Amsterdam:
This cruise also hosts many events and some of the top activities are:
- Small-group canal cruise offers more room to relax and fewer crowds
- Open-boat design offers an unobstructed view of Amsterdam’s sights
- Enjoy a peaceful and quiet ride thanks to 100% electric engines
Amsterdam Super Saver: Ice bar and Canal Cruise:
The Amsterdam Super Saver Cruise also offers a lot of stuff to do including:
- Amsterdam sightseeing cruise with admission to the Amsterdam icebar or bar entrance ticket only
- See top Amsterdam attractions like the Anne Frank House and the Skinny Bridge
- Cruise Amsterdam’s canals in a luxury glass-topped canal boat
- Visit the Icebar Xtracold and enjoy three complimentary drinks
Small open boat – All drinks included – Luxurious 70 minutes canal cruise:
The final cruise on list is a small open boat with the following luxurious features:
- Avoid the crowds on land during a 1-hour canal cruise in Amsterdam
- Get unobstructed views of canal-side attractions from the water
- Unlimited wine, beer, and soft drinks are included
- Choose from more than 10 departure times throughout the day
So these were some best Cruises in Amsterdam where you can for this event. The starting price range on these cruises is from 15 to 30 dollars. At this price, you will be getting food, drinks, and completely party-time with your friends and the people of Amsterdam.
Happy New Year 2021 Amsterdam Restaurants and Views
The best thing about the city of Amsterdam and the restaurants with amazing views throughout the city. So if you have decided to be there, make sure that you choose the restaurants with the best views in Amsterdam. The key is that you choose one with a higher point in the city. We are now going to share the names of some of these restaurants and bars with you:
- Porter at the W Hotel
- Moon or Madam at the A’DAM Tower
- Canvas at the VOLKSHOTEL
- Sky Lounge at the Hilton
So these are some of the top restaurants with the best views in the city so make sure that you are there on New Year’s Eve and have all the fun. However, make sure that you book your place as soon as possible otherwise, they will run of seats.
Happy New Year 2021 Amsterdam Fireworks
One of the reasons why people want to visit Amsterdam for New Year’s Eve is because of the glorious fireworks. When you are there in Amsterdam, there isn’t a better sight than those fireworks and thus we recommend that you don’t forget to witness that beauty. We are also going to share the images and videos of some of the best fireworks displays ever.
So this is everything you can do when you are going to celebrate New Year in Amsterdam. Make sure that you make your reservations right now on time and have all the fun you can. Keep visiting our website for more amazing updates about this event.